Monday, October 14, 2013

Capturing the moments

Imma Mbuguni
My father taught me one important thing in life, ‘moments’, it is moments that gives you the best experiences in life. Each one of us has moments in life that they would like to remember, and when they do remember these moments’ lifts up emotions in different ways.

My name is Imma Mbuguni, I’m not writing a story rather use the above explanation to capture your attention. I work for Majira, dally Swahili national circulating paper in Tanzania.  My job involves editing stories and deciding which story is to be used on the paper.
Again the reason why I started with a story is because as a journalist I have a great interest with photography, apart from investigative photo journalism I find a great joy once I preserve moments.

I believe we should all do what makes us happy, or at least enjoy what we are doing.

I am currently at the Tanzania Global Learning Agencies, attending training on investigative internet journalism and one of the first tasks is to open a blog, where I chose to open Kivuli blog.

My expectation on this training is to strengthen my internet skills on internet investigative journalism in background gathering.

I hope you will enjoy this blog and make it your most preferred page J

Thank you and enjoy it

 

 


No comments: